Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mini-Portfolio

I have been attending San Jose State University for its animation/illustration program for almost four years, and plan to emphasize in visual development. So far it's been very enjoyable and fulfilling, and I have met some fantastic people along the way. I have taken various courses on art fundamentals, including those that focus on lighting, perspective, anatomy, animation, and 3D applications. I've also taken various science courses covering the usual subjects (biology, physics, chemistry, etc.).

This is a piece I did for a friend pretty recently. I can already see a lot of issues with it, but I suppose that's just the way it always is.

This is an image I did for a group project. I learned a lot about the painting process while doing it.


These two were assignments for my Ani 113B class which I took two semesters ago, in which we had to paint a forest scene with both daytime and nighttime lighting.

My sack pantomime animation project for Ani 114

No comments:

Post a Comment